Playing Boccé is a great way to be outdoors, hang with your team mates, get a little exercise and enjoy a little friendly competition. At the Odd Fellows Home, we take our Boccé seriously. We play on a regulation court with a crushed oyster shell bed. Meticulously groomed, our court and spectator area are the centerpiece of the front lawn.
- Your team can play with 3 to 8 players.
- New residents and employees can join teams at any time.
- If the palino hits the back wall, it’s a do-over by the other team.
- If the team ball hits the back wall it’s out.
- If the team ball and palino are touching at the end of the round, it’s worth 2 points. This will be measured by the width of a dollar bill.
- 10:00 game will end at 10:30 no matter the score
- 10:35 game will end at 11:05 no matter the score.
- If tied at the end of a final round, one throw will be done by each team to determine the winner.
|8/29/2018 Regular Season FINAL
Keep track of the games:
2018 Team Rosters
- Joe S.
- Deb P.
- Katie H.
- Stan N.
- Bob Hysell
- Michael S.
- Richard W.
- John B.
- Bob Houck
- John S.
- John R.
- Lisa Wolf
- Katie S.
- Rob G.
- Shirley R.